Bsnl is giving tough to its Competitors by offering free voice calls and data on this Republic Day
On this Republic Day, Bsnl has come out with three new prepaid plans to cope with the big competitors like Airtel, Vodafone and Reliance Jio.
What Offers Bsnl
1. Rs 26 offer: This offers free local calls for 26 hours and is available only between 25th to 31st Jan 2017
2. Rs 2,601 'Combo 2601' offer: This high-end tariff offers Rs 2,600 talk time in Primary account with unlimited validity.
Rs 1,300 talk time in secondary account with validity of three months and must be used first.
3. Rs 6,801 'Combo 6,801' offer: This high-end tariff offers Rs 6,800 talk time in the primary account and same amount of Rs 6,800 will be given for the Secondary account.
The validity of this tariff will be same as of 'combo 2,061' offer.
These both High-end tariff are valid until 31st March 2017.
Bsnl Also introduced Rs 144 plan with unlimited calls and bundled data
What we get in this Plan
This is Pan-India Plan by Bsnl which offers to its valued customers free local and STD calls as well mobile data.
This new plan is further comes in two schemes.
1. Rs 149 Plan: This plan offers 30 minutes of free voice calling Local + STD on daily basis with validity of One Month and calls to other netwoks are limited to 30 minutes per day only.
2. If you are willing to extend the validity of the same plan you can opt for Recharge of Rs 439, in this you will
get free 30 minutes of Local + STD voice calling along with 300MB of data.
The above plan is Pan-India Plan and is also valid for the customer who want to port his or her number from other networks to Bnsl Network.